Women for Women International (WfWI) is seeking a Director of Marketing. The Director oversees and manages all aspects of the Marketing Department’s integrated fundraising strategy development, implementation, revenue and expense budgeting, analysis, and reporting. The Director of Marketing is responsible for meeting annual fundraising targets of 11 million and driving revenue growth through small donor and sponsorship marketing activities and managing the marketing team.
We’re looking for someone with extensive experience in leading integrated digital campaigns and prior experience with sponsorship models is preferred. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing, Development and Communications and manages the marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Execution of Fundraising Campaigns
Meet annual fundraising targets of 11 million and develop strategies to drive revenue growth through sponsorship, digital and direct response fundraising.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive acquisition and retention strategy plan to recruit new members and retain existing members.
Lead integrated marketing fundraising campaigns from strategy to planning, launch, execution and measurement.
- Craft and execute the annual strategic marketing plan for the sponsorship and small donor revenue channels.
Oversee marketing analytics to monitor and report on performance. Use results to inform on-going strategy.
Oversee Donor Services unit.
- Research and propose new marketing opportunities/campaigns to drive revenue growth.
Financial and Administrative Management
- Manage annual revenue and expense budget planning working closely with internal and external stakeholders
Monitor annual revenue and expense budgets working closely with external marketing vendors and the Finance team.
Manage relationships with external marketing vendors and third-party fundraising services including Global Impact, MalWarwick, & SalesForce.
- Ensure that WfWI is compliant with all state and federal fundraising regulations.
Skills and Qualifications
- 10-12 years of experience in marketing-related roles
- 4+ years of marketing management experience including integrated digital campaign management
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BS) required
- Management experience required
- Strong experience with sponsorship models a plus
- Donor retention experience considered vital
- Strong, demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail; ability to manage multiple projects
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative work style
- Excellent written, verbal communications, including editing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Non-profit experience is a plus
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so please apply at your earliest convenience through this portal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.